Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[NEWS] Seungri, “My strongest point is “Sexy!”


During last Sunday’s broadcast of MBC’s “Enjoy Today“, Big Bang member, Seungri went on his first ever ‘blind date’.

Thanks to his partners on the show, comedian Jung Hyun Don and actor Seo Ji Suk, they were able to find him a date. Seungri stated, “I sing a lot of songs about love but to improve this I feel like I need to experience love.”

He went on to reveal what kind of girl he wanted and the activities he’d like to do. “I want a girl that is hyper and cute, always full of energy!” He added, “I’d like to walk in the streets holding hands and just tellI love you! to her.

Jung Hyun Don then added, “and then how about a kiss?” to which innocent Seungri replied shyly, “k..iss? a kiss?“. During this episode Seungri confidently revealed that one of his strongest points and most appealing is being “sexy” but despite being full of confidence, Seungri’s first blind-date didn’t go well.

Source: 뉴스엔
Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang

0 coments:

Post a Comment