Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[TRANSLATIONS] T.O.P “WITH” Magazine Life & Dating Interview!


TOP was born on 4th of November, 1987, his blood type is B and he is responsible for rapping in the team. He has a very deep voice and good at lyrics writing and beat box. He started his acting career in 2007 in Iris which was also broadcasted in Japan. ‘Into the Fire’, the film that he participated in was expected to be shown in Japan as well. He is in fact very passionate which is just an opposite of his cool look. He also has a mischievous side.

Dating Q and A1:
Q: If you are in love, what type of man will you become?
A: In the past, I would become a man that devote all my time to her but I have changed a bit. I am not good at confessing love directly so I would convey my love to her subtlety.

Dating Q and A 2: Q: What is the ideal distance for you and your sweetheart?
A: It depends on who I am dating. Em… I will only reply the same amount of love that she gives me! Joking(laugh), both of us are independent and we do leave a certain amount of distance between us, this is my ideal type of relationship.

Dating Q and A3: Q: What do you think about marriage now?
A: It is not too late if I get married at 40. For the time being,I have just too much work. Under such kind of situation, if I start an affair with a girl, I would just cannot pay my attention to her at all. I cannot tolerate myself to be such kind of person.

“He wants to keep his soul pure and beautiful for music and acting. The most important tactics is conveying his thoughts with eye contact….” TOP has been living in his own world. Since he wanted to express his ‘own world’ to others, he started writing poems since 11.
‘ When I look back, I am still wondering whether I am one of the rebellious children (Laugh). Maybe my rebellion at that time was echoing with the Black music. Through my childhood poems,I want to transmit my inner world to others.’


TOP has been eager to share his thoughts and affection with others until now. ‘ This is the same case in music and acting, what you need is not only sending your messages since if others cannot receive them ,it is meaningless. I think the definition of arts is transmitting the feelings and experience that you mutually owe so you can echo with each other. To this sense, ‘eye contact’ is a very important tactics to me. When I am in front of a camera or on a stage, I always want to convey my messages to the audience with my eyes.

TOP’s delicate and sentimental character was inherited from his grandfather. ‘Since I have the genes of my grandpa,I love languages the most. That’s why I was thinking if I really have to be a rapper. The words that grandpa said to me before he had passed away are still very precious and I keep them deep in my heart.

He told me to purify myself through meditation. This is a Korean idiom which means looking at your own self, purify and beautify your soul. When I am taking a rest, I will really beautify my soul and brain. At those times, I do not go out but stay at home so as to create some time for myself to think about issues or relax. I will try my best not to think about bad stuff and keep myself away from things that will exert bad influence on me… For making music and acting, ‘purity’ is vital. For the view of expressing myself without being affected, I think it is a must for me to work hard on that. I have forgotten when I have started the hobby of collecting figurines and bear brick.(Laugh). I think I am picking up the innocent side of me when I am collecting them.

There is another reason that he does not like to go out when he is free.
‘I don’t want to waste my energy. I want to save my energy for my work. To me, energy is not used for my own purpose but for all of you.’

What does he do to reach his dream future?
‘For the sake of my future, the most important thing is ‘do not lose my endless passion’. To be frank, I am not that type of person who set up targets for themselves. Why? I think if I have set a target then I achieve it. then I will be lazy for the feeling of complacent is all over me. On the contrary, if I do not set a target but I still do my work very passionately, this is the biggest target of my whole life.
 
Translated: Rice @ bigbangworld

0 coments:

Post a Comment