Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon Numero Magazine Interview Japan


1. What is your dream for BIGBANG and for yourself as a solo artist?
Both are the same. My dream is to get great results no matter what the circumstances they make us what do. We just do what we want to do.

2. What’s the difference between doing the stage with BIGBANG and as a solo artist?
With all 5 members, we can play jokes with each other, that kind of things. But as a solo artist, there are some hardships because it’s lonely.

3. Recently, what moved you the most while doing stages with BIGBANG?
We had our 4th debut anniversary last August 19th and had a private moment with just us members. We talked about a lot of things.



4. The most happy moment privately with just yourself?
My birthday, which was on August 18th!

5. What roles do you members play in a team?
Me, I’m the daddy. SOL’s mom. TOP is the youngest child. D-LITE is the oldest child and V.I is a friend of the youngest child. *laughs*


6. What do you think an ideal man needs to have?
Men must have abilities. Plus, I want to be the person who can be kind to the weak and be strong to the people who are strong.

7. The place which you want to go to the most?
My house at Seoul. 

8. The thing you want to get?
Same, a house *laughs* For now I’m living with my members altogether. So sometimes I want to live alone, but I think I just have to live like this for now, just a little longer. 

9. The most precious thing you have now?
Friends and familiies. My USB memory which has all the music of BIGBANG for the album this year. I can’t ever lose these. 

10. Your type of girl?
I like a girl who can understand what I want. A girl who has a great sense of humor.

11. The difference between Japanese and Korean girls?
Maybe korean girls are the active ones and Japanese girls are the little timid ones. 

12. Store you usually shop in Japan?

13. Brand you like?
12 & 13. Yaoyama’s LOVELESS & Faline Tokyo at Harajuku.

14. What do you consider the most when you style yourself?
Feeling. When you match everything, it looks good on your whole body.

15. Artist you want to work with?
There’s one among the male artists, but I can’t remember his name… I also want to work with m-flo.

16. What have you been thinking recently besides music?
I think about everything including music all the time.

Japanese to Korean translation: DCGD
Korean to English translation: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Magazine Scanned by: -undercurrent@tumblr

0 coments:

Post a Comment