Thursday, December 30, 2010

SPeciaL GifT 4 VIP

Well,today,this blog has reached 3.600 hits of people who visited this blog.I'm so happy for all of your support for this blog,and i'm really appreciate your visit here.As for my thank you present for all of you,VIP,I'll post BB GIF here.I got it mostly from tumblr,some from my friends,and some was mine as well.Enjoy it guys..^^
Please comment here whenever you dropped by here.I wanna know all of you..So,we could be friend right??

You should wait for a moment if the GIF haven't moved yet.Maybe the connection haven't transfered all yet.so,wait and make sure the GIF was moved,then u may save it in your folder.enjoy..^^
Here (Under the Cut) :

Oh well, some of the GIF may slowly appeared on your screen.But u just have to wait 4 a moment.then it'll appear on your screen.and if the GIF doesn't moved,u should wait.If the GIF stiLL doesn't move,tell me by comment below.Then I'll fix it.














































Actually,there are many more GIF in my folder.But I'll just post few of it..(not really few ecxactly).I'll keep the other GIF for the next 1 million hits maybe?? haha...bdw,there are a few of BB's GIF.Most of them are GD's.Sorry for that.But please enjoy the GIF.thanks..^^

0 coments:

Post a Comment