Sunday, March 27, 2011

[NEWS] Actress Kim Min Ji is close to Big Bang’s Seungri





Four months into MCing for KBS’s “Music Bank,” actress Kim Min Ji feels that she’s ready to tackle just about anything on the show now that she’s gone garnered enough experience through her fair share of live mishaps.

There’s no denying that the industry is flooded with idols lately, which raises curiosity as to how close she is with them, especially since she works so up close and personal with idols on a weekly basis.

“I thought I’d get close to them too, but it’s not really like that. The waiting room for MCs and the waiting room for artists are actually quite far apart so I haven’t had the opportunity to get closer with them. Even so, I’ve gotten close with SECRET’s Hyosung and Big Bang’s Seungri. I don’t quite have the freedom of mindset to be making friends yet.”

(source: akp)

0 coments:

Post a Comment