Friday, April 29, 2011

[NEWS] Jung Yeop spins his microphone because of Seungri’s imitation!


Jung-Yup admitted that because of Big Bang’s Seungri, he has special way of holding the microphone while singing.

Jung-Yup and Lee sun hee performed on MBC show “Come to Play” on 25th April. In that show, Jung-Yup and Lee sun hee sang the theme song of popular animation, RUN HANY, both of them showed their talented voice.

He held the banana to replace the microphone and sang the song with his old habit. When Jung-Yup performed on MBC show “I am a singer”, his habit of spinning the microphone became the focus to netizens. Kim Won Hee, the MC, asked the question to Jung-Yup “why do you spin the microphone while singing?” He answered “I don’t know why but I realized I have this habit ever since I learned that Big Bang’s Seungri had imitated me“.

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-seok said “Keep the microphone around your mouth!”, creating laughter on the set.

Source: mydaily
Translated: Claire @ ibigbang

0 coments:

Post a Comment