Monday, May 30, 2011

[TRANSLATED] G-Dragon writes a letter to TOP!



Translation:

Yo! TOP
It’s quite awkward writing a letter to you like this, haha.
Our oldest brother and mood maker! Choi Seung Hyun!
There have been a lot of misunderstandings because of your dark eyebrows & appearance
When I see you having a hard time, as a friend, as a younger brother, as a leader..
It makes me think a lot and I worry a lot too.. Our older brother is tender too ㅠㅠ
You have a bright personality but you’re shy and sometimes you get mad.. I like bro ^^
But next year I hope you can become cool gentleman T.O.P who approaches people first ^^
Seung Hyun hyung (older brother) with cool voice and cool style! Forever village idiot hyung! haha
Let’s keep on making good memories together! ok? Merry Christmas & happy new year!

(source: mynameisgeorgie)

0 coments:

Post a Comment