Thursday, June 23, 2011

[News] Shane came to Korea for Audition instead of America because of Taeyang?


Shane has explained why he is not the supporter of  'American Idol' but that of MBC 'Star Audition' .
     
On 22th, in 'Golden Fishery Radio Star', after the MC asked, 'besides American idol, which artists do you think can be considered as world stars?' the Canadian participant, Shane (he is from MBC Star Audition and was eliminated before final) told the MC, 'I was interested in Kpop.'

Shane said, 'in the past, there was a channel which showed a lot of interesting music videos and then I saw Taeyang's (Big Bang) 'Wedding Dress' MV. Therefore, my interest towards Korea music industry has grown and I came from my home country to here for the audition. '

Source: osen and reviewstar
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

0 coments:

Post a Comment