Friday, November 25, 2011

[News] Singer Sung Si Kyung mentions Taeyang on radio (111119)


Singer and DJ Sung Si Kyung has always talked highly of Taeyang and how "cool" he is. He even once said on radio that "even if Taeyang were to smell or wear sling pants, it's ok because he's cool." Aside from mentioning him on shows, he also covered some of Taeyang's songs like You're My (on Chocolate) and I Need A Girl (at his concert).



Last November 19, he and Alex talked about Taeyang again on his radio show, Music City. Here's how their conversation went:

SSK: We just listened to Ne-Yo’s “Because of You.” It’s a very good song.
A: Yes.
SSK: This kind of music is great, too. You should try something like this, Alex.
A: I actually want to try something like this. So on the next album -
SSK: [interrupting] And practice dancing, too.
A: What? Dancing? Hm, Dancing..
SSK: Yes.
A: [laughing] But, actually, I can’t say I’ve never considered it.. Why do I feel embarrassed even saying that? When I haven’t even done it yet?
SSK: [The style that] Hwanhee is good at.
A: Oh, oh, right. Hwanhee or Brian.
SSK: But, to tell you the truth, the absolute best in this area is Taeyang, I think.
A: Oh, of course. He’s peerless [literally: the one and only, there is no other] in our country.
SSK: Wow, Taeyang.. He’s that cool even though he’s short. If he were taller, it would have been ridiculous.
A: We talked about it that time when we watched him perform live. That he’s really good.
SSK: Exactly. Taeyang - he’s cool.. and a good guy.
A: Uh huh.
SSK: I hear he doesn’t even drink.
A: Oh, really?
SSK: [He says] he just listens to music.. He’s a little weird!
A: [laughing]
SSK: Yeah, he just thinks about music by himself.
A: And dances..
SSK: Yes.
A: Practices.. Doesn’t drink any alcohol..
SSK: [He’s] kind of.. [trailing off..] .. yeah..
A: I wonder.. if I live and practice like that, can I make all women look only at me?
SSK: Well, he has a lot of people looking at him.

Credits: Silly @ AlwaysTaeyang (translations)
Via BigBangUpdates

0 coments:

Post a Comment