Wednesday, November 16, 2011

[NEWS] T.O.P was so nervous for the Blue Dragon Awards that he started smoking


Rising star, Lee Minjung, and Choi Seunghyun have finally met once again after one whole year. These two were able to raise their names up onto the list of leading roles for the future generations when they won the Best Rookie Award for male and female during last year’s Blue Dragon Awards.

Today, the two were able to talk about the time when the two of them were sitting down side by side during the award ceremony last year when Lee Minjung suddenly opened up to Choi Seunghyun to tell him that he was accidentally stepping on the tip of her dress. That was the first time the two had ever spoken to each other, and here they are now, one year later, to attend the Blue Dragon Award hand-printing ceremony. Choi Seunghyun stated that he frequently watched ‘Midas’, the drama Lee Minjung starred in, and she as well stated that she was a big fan of the GD & T.O.P album, so the two began asking each other questions that they were curious about.



Lee Minjung asks Choi Seunghyun
Q: Where did you place your trophy(from last year)?
A: I most definitely placed it well in our trophy case. It’s the first award I’ve been given under the name Choi Seunghyun instead of Big Bang.

Q: Last year during the award ceremony, other than how you were unintentionally stepping on my dress… you seemed extremely nervous.
A: I was on my way to the ceremony when I suddenly felt really anxious and restless. So I ended up smoking the cigarette I had quit smoking for about 3~4 months. By nature, I’ve always been terrified of standing in front of a large group of people. For concerts, since I’m constantly focused on the music playing and I’m there to show a performance, I don’t really shake a lot. But for the Blue Dragon Awards, I was extremely nervous.

Q: The hairstyle you had last year at the ceremony was memorable and impressive.
A: I had no choice since it was the concept for a new album, and the more I think back on it, it’s really embarrassing. When I bleached my hair that time, they told me that my scalp was much stronger than others’ scalps.

Q: I really enjoyed the “Secret Garden” parody Big Bang did not long ago. Who do you think has the most talent in acting among the other members? And have you always had a lot of interest in acting?
A: All of our members have a lot of talent. Daesung, especially, has a great sense of humor and has a lot of wit. I’m still not in the position to judge the other members’ acting skills…. But of course, I’m the best (laughs). Ever since I was young, I enjoyed movies, but I never thought that I’d ever act. After trying out acting in dramas and movies, it became more visible that my acting had many flaws and insufficiencies and that made me want to continue improving and I didn’t want to give up on trying my best. So acting became just as precious and important as music to me. After receiving the Rookie Award last year, the pressure and stress has gotten increasingly worse. ‘Do I really have the right to deserve this award?’ It became an opportunity to become more mature for me.

Q: I recently saw pictures of you attending school. What grade are you in?
A: I am a senior (4th year). I need to write my graduation thesis soon. Since it’s been a while since I’ve gone, I went and bought my junior colleagues some barbeque pork. We also had a couple of shots of soju as well. I promised that I would go and watch the end-of-the-year performance by the “Performing Arts and Drama” majors, but it coincides with the YG Family concert, so I’m a little worried on how I have to figure this out.

Q: Do you have any plans on acting in a melodrama genre?
A: If it’s something I can contribute to and help out in, I am always open to try. I want to try acting in something where I can leave a good impression and memory in many people’s minds, as well as something very superb. I want to be an actor who can play a character or role through my own colors.

Q: It would be a great pleasure to meet you again through the opportunity to act together.
A: It would be a great honor for me to work with you.

thanks to swaggalevel-1000 @tumblr! :D

0 coments:

Post a Comment