Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[TRANSLATIONS] BIG BANG T.O.P Special Outdoor Winter Style [Concept 1-2]

사용자 삽입 이미지

Concept 1.
First Shoot featuring TOP in a red and brown Summit Alpha Jacket (M’S SUMMIT ALPHA JACKET/NF200B51) and a black top that finished the look.  Summit Alpha Summit existing jacket now has a newer version of specifications and lining that makes it shine better than before. TOP is definitely the one who can pull off such a style. + _ +


사용자 삽입 이미지
사용자 삽입 이미지사용자 삽입 이미지

T.O.P’s affection for The North Face? ^ ^ He is one star that The North Face enjoys working with usually
After completing the shoot, T.O.P said in a brief interview that ‘  I have liked The North Face ever since I was young. I will not feel the harshness of winter if there was The North Face with me. T.O.P’s love for The North Face is exactly like his answer.
사용자 삽입 이미지사용자 삽입 이미지
T.O.P, the model who always checks carefully after every shoot
The professional model (?) T.O.P who checks his photos’ poses with the photographer immediately each time he completes a shoot and takes effort to communicate with the photographer to make sure the photos come out right. T.O.P, why are you so attractive?
Since The North Face Blog reporter took some secret shots of you, shall we take a look at them together?^ ^
사용자 삽입 이미지
사용자 삽입 이미지


Concept. 2
(M’S EVEREST DOWN PARKA / NFD00B66) comes with checkered shirt and a yellow vest that completes the stylish look. The yellow and black vibrant and intense combination gives off a bright impression.
사용자 삽입 이미지
사용자 삽입 이미지

 A short interview time
Two members from the broadcast media came to the site of the photoshoot to interview T.O.P. T.O.P responded sincerely during the interview. So shall we look at the contents of interview later?

사용자 삽입 이미지사용자 삽입 이미지
Q │ T.O.P is not only a singer but also an expanding into the field of acting. How do you think of your acting?
A │ “I think that there is still a lot that I can learn. By observing the seniors I think ‘ ah, I also have to be like that…’ I have a lot of such thoughts. Since I have a lot to keep up with, I have to work hard as an actor to bridge that gap, that;s what I thought. Please give me lots of care. ”

Q │Your shooting partner in The North Face is Lee Yeon Hee this time. How does it feel like to model with Lee Yeon Hee?
A │ “It is an honor.The shoot with Lee Yeon Hee is always enjoyable. She is one of the actors that I like. I’ll be looking forward to The North Face’s future activites with Lee Yeon Hee.

Translations: adeline @ YGKings / blackeviled @ ibb
Source: TheNorthFaceBlogKorea

0 coments:

Post a Comment