Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[News] Psy reveals that T.O.P knows how good looking he is


Singer Psy revealed that Big Bang‘s T.O.P is well aware of his dashing good looks.

On the March 27th broadcast of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Psy remarked, “I used to think T.O.P wasn’t aware of how good looking he was.”

“In the past, I would joke and say to him, ‘You’re really good looking’, to which he would bashfully respond, ‘No, I’m not’“, he continued. “But I didn’t know if he really didn’t know how good looking he was, or if he was just pretending not to know.”

“However, at the recent YG concert, I saw him looking at himself in the mirror, so I came up behind him and once again told him that he was a good looking guy. T.O.P then started to make poses and admired his looks in the mirror,” he revealed, causing T.O.P’s face to become red with embarrassment, as well as laughter on the set.

Honestly, who doesn’t know that T.O.P is ridiculously good looking?

Source & Image : MoneyToday StarNews via Nate
Translation: Allkpop

0 coments:

Post a Comment